1. Visit Online Booking System (Jane)
2. Select 'PhysioPilates' on the left side bar
3. Select the practitioner (physiotherapist) teaching your class
4. Select the date and class you want to register for. You must register for each class independently.
How to Register for PhysioPilates
Please note the following details:
1. Spring/Summer classes begin May 8th.
2. There will be indoor and outdoor classes - indicated on the schedule.
3. The cost per class is $24 (no hst); classes are billed as Group Physiotherapy, covered by some insurance plans (check with yours). All participants require a Physiotherapy Assessment (billed separately) for referral into the class.
4. You are able to register for individual classes for the May + June session and are able to come to as many classes per week as you like.
5. You are required to register for each individual class through online booking - you will receive reminders about your bookings, just as you receive reminders for physiotherapy appointments (text/email - you can modify your preferences in your online account). You will also receive a receipt for each class for potential insurance reimbursements or health spending records.
6. If you prefer for us (JBPhysio team) to register you for classes, please specify the class and dates in an email and we will help you!
7. You can pay individually for classes as you go (via e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org or cash) OR purchase a package of 5 classes for $120 (recommended - there will be credit in your online account and you can be reimbursed anytime).